Welcome to the DellXL Wiki
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
Dell XL HPC Consortium
A group of founding members of the Dell XL HPC Consortium ("Dell XL") convened in Austin to form a self-sustained organization, with the participation of Dell. More specifically, this is a "large-scale Dell centers group". While the membership is for large Dell centers, we feel that all Dell HPC sites can benefit from the proceedings of the Dell XL meetings and the collaborations that will ensue.
Documents and reports from the Working groups will be posted here. Only members of Dell XL will be able to access these pages.
Please use this page to upload your "Voice of the Customer" feedback (preferably in PDF).
Objectives of the Consortium:
- Centers can offer suggestions, alternatives, and raise issues and concerns regarding Dell product configurations, support and software tools.
- Dell can present roadmaps, future directions, and alternative courses, and receive valuable feedback from its largest HPC customer base.
- Member centers can collaborate and share experiences, as well as discuss center-derived solutions and alternative approaches to issues that arise with various Dell configurations and peripheral combinations.
- Invited vendors can discuss HPC solutions jointly with consortium members and Dell.
Fall 2015 Meeting
- Hosted by the University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- October 6-7, 2015
Agenda, logistics and presentations will be posted on the Fall 2015 page.